The brand-new DDR4 memory module product of Elite series launched by Team Group Inc., with its only 1.2 working voltage, saves 20% of power compared to the last generation. Therefore, the heat generated from the product itself has also been reduced, and it can maintain the peripheral operating temperature around the system.
The product shows perfect compliance with the specifications of JEDEC, and it has 100% product compatibility as well as quality reliability with INTEL’s latest X99 chipset.
Both single-channel and dual-channel are available at the same time so as to meet the demands of users at different levels. The storage can be up to massive 16 GB Kit (8 GBx2) capacity, doubling the speed of data processing. The Elite serial product offers exceptional qualities including stability, long-endurance and low-power consumption with its outstanding function.
– Samurai helmet visual design
– High-efficiency aluminum heat spreader
– Marvelous folding type logo on the top
– Ultra low working voltage of 1.2V
– Compliant with JEDEC standard
– Selected high quality IC chips
– QVL approved by mainstream motherboards in the market
8GB (1 x 8GB)
CL16-16-16-39 @ 1.2V