Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom
- CUDA Cores: 256
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 0.641 TFLOPS
- GPU Memory: 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 32 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Display Connectors: mDP 1.4 (3)
The new NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines the latest Pascal GPU architecture with 2GB of ultra-fast on-board memory to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications. A single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for three 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P400 can drive resolutions of up to 5K (5120 x 2880) at 60 Hz from a single cable. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and a greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of assemblies and components, manipulating parts and assemblies with smooth, interactive graphics.
- Support for up to three 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- Quadro P400 supports display resolution up to 5K.
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P400 cards to provide expansive visual workspaces.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in realtime with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.