Be Quiet! SFX Power 2 400W PSU Compact and Silent Energy
The high-power SFX Power 2 400W compact PSU gives you more for your mini or media PC. Its design supports the latest technologies and efficiency standards, while providing solid voltages and enough power to support a discrete PCIe graphics card.
For compact PC systems that perform well beyond the ordinary, with a great combination of quietness, features, reliability and efficiency, choose SFX Power 2 400W.
400 watts of continuous power to ensure steady operation even when your PC meets an unexpectedly heavy load
80PLUS Bronze certification and up to 89% power conversion efficiency let you use the provided energy more efficiently and reduces your power bills
Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• Mini and media PC systems
• Classic office and web browsing applications
• High-power, high-efficiency upgrade in any PC chassis requiring a SFX form factor PSU
• 80PLUS Bronze certification independently verifies the high operating-efficiency (up to 89%) of this design
• Higher efficiency means cost savings, because your PC draws less power from the mains. It also means less wasted heat, less cooling required, and an overall quieter operation
• Standby drain of less than 0.25 watts
• Meets Energy Star 5.2 guidelines
• Fulfills ErP 2014 guidelines
• Zero Load design and support of Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode
• Use of the latest technology ensures premium performance and reliability
• Supports the latest Intel® and AMD™ CPUs
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, and overloads, thus safeguarding your valuable components Low-Noise Operation
• An automatically temperature-regulated 80 mm high-quality fan
• Assured balance between cooling performance and quiet operation
Highly Compatible and Convenient
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 50cm allow for improved cooling and are perfect for mini PC cases
• System features 9 connectors for flexible system builds
• Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.