ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 3080 V2 10GB GDDR6X with LHR features a refreshed design for environments with restricted airflow
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR: (lite hash rate) delivers 43 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- A redesigned shroud: incorporates angles on all edges for optimized airflow.
- Dual ball fan bearings: can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology: uses automation to enhance reliability.
Blow Them Away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTXTM 3080 is designed from the ground up for chassis with limited space. A newly-designed shroud increases air intake for multi-card setups, while maintaining a sleek footprint. Inside, a large blower fan spins on dual ball bearings to whisk copious volumes of air through the heatsink and out of the chassis, making the latest Turbo ideal for deployment in environments where airflow is restricted.
The Turbo features a new shroud designed to look clean while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Every edge has been carefully angled to continuously funnel fresh air to the 80mm blower fan, ensuring thermals remain under control.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Turbo has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don't be left waiting!
Profit from GPU power
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card's computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn't collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
Streamlined Cable Management
The power supply connectors are located on the far side of the card, helping tidy up cable management for a variety of chassis.
144−hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card is sent through stringent performance, reliability, and stress tests before shipment to ensure they perform when pushed to the limits. These include but are not limited to a 144-hour stability test, 3DMark benchmarking runs, and trials using the latest graphic intensive games.