2U GPU server powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors that supports up to 16 DIMM, four dual-slot GPU, 4 M.2, eight NVMe (by SKU), total eleven PCIe 4.0 slots, one OCP 3.0 (by SKU) and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM.
- Powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Scalable processors, with 16 DIMMs and support for a maximum TDP of up to 205 watts per socket
- GPU-optimised design allows four dual-slot GPUs for AI workloads
- Up to eight all-flash NVMe and eight SATA/SAS drives on front panel to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Up to eleven PCIe 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible air- solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimised TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with a redundant 1600W 80 Plus Platinum power supplies
- Two hot-plug, hot-swap fans design for fully redundancy protection and thermal efficiency
ASUS ASMB10-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish API.